To apply for the scholarship from the Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund, please follow these instructions.
- Download and complete the 2013 HHSFMO online scholarship application - Download here
- Submit the following documents along with your application
- Official college transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from college instructor or employment supervisor (maximum of 2)
- Copy of FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
Mail or deliver all documents, in a single envelope, to:
Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund of Metro Orlando
Fashion Square Mall / HCCMO offices (inside National Entrepreneur Center)
3201 E. Colonial Dr., Suite A-20
Orlando, FL 32803
All scholarship applications and supplementary documentation must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday, May 31, 2013.