The 2014 scholarship application period is now CLOSED. The due date for submitting the scholarship applications was Friday, May 30, 2014.
To apply for the 2014 HHSFMO scholarship application, please follow these instructions.
- Download and complete the 2014 HHSFMO scholarship application
- Submit the following documents along with your application in a single envelope
- Official college transcripts
- Letter of recommendation from college instructor or employment supervisor (maximum of 2)
- Copy of FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
Mail or deliver all documents, in a single envelope, to:
Hispanic Heritage Scholarship Fund of Metro Orlando
Fashion Square Mall / HCCMO offices (inside National Entrepreneur Center)
3201 E. Colonial Dr., Suite A-20
Orlando, FL 32803
Click here for directions
Completed scholarship applications and supplementary documents must be received in a single envelope by 5:00 pm on May 30, 2014.